Fabrics to make you look spot on with wedding trends!
Shaadi season is the perfect time to dress up and act like a star in your own right (mentally of course). But truly weddings also mean selfies galore and we all like wearing the key trends for the season to look updates with fashion. Well we at Team AAW decided to make things easier by telling you the fabrics to pick for this weddings season. You can happily get a dress, kurti or blouse stitched from these fabrics:
- Brocade: The fabric of royals, brocade has started becoming popular all over again. But rather than using high doses of this fabric stick to one element. Like a brocade blouse with a plain saree. Or a brocade dupatta. Try restraining from dressing top to bottom in such a fabric.
- Phulkari embroidery: The classic embroidery from Punjab is slowly making a comeback. While phulkari dupattas are ever popular, it is the kurtis that are grabbing the attention now. Get one stitched in sherwani style to stand out.
- Silk: An evergreen fabric this makes all clothes look classy and pretty. While silk is expensive, there is a lot of Chinese silk which has infiltrated the market. It is subsequently cheaper and great if you do not want to spend big bucks. But the quality is a bit dubious and might not last you after a few washes.
- Gotta Pati: This is one trend which started 2 year back and is slowly getting strong. From A list Bollywood actors are spotted in this trend often. From Kareena Kapoor to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan every woman has donned the exotic gotta patti.
- Avoid nets: The only fabric which we feel has lived its life is net. Net doesn’t look graceful, and the fall is stiff which doesn’t really give you the best curves possible.
Any other fabrics you think we should have incorporated in this list?