What happens when the Bollywood’s healthiest hunk takes you for a masterclass? Burpees seem like a joke! Last week we had an awesome chance to meet Reebok brand ambassador, John Abraham. John pledged to make Gurgaon fitter. We could feel the excitement at the DLF Cyber Hub as Reebok trainers started the CrossFit sessions. But when John came everyone got crazy!
Participants were drenched in sweat at the end of a 20 minute power packed workout session that was aimed at helping them unlock their true potential. This was in sync with Reebok’s ‘Be More Human’ campaign, inspiring people to fitter physically, mentally and socially. Bollywood sensation and Reebok’s brand ambassador, John Abraham made a grand entry amid resounding cheers and enthralled the audience with a truly holistic experience. He pledged to make Gurgaon fitter and participants were thrilled as they got a chance to match steps with his workout and receive valuable fitness tips from their fitness inspiration.
When your worst selfie is the best one because you have the hottie John Abraham #john #selfie #selfiefever #getfitwithjohn #johnabraham #johnabrahamfc #bollywood #celeb #fitness #fitspo #reebok #happiness #bloggerboss #bloggerlife #instalike #likesforlikes #instagram #vsco #gurugram #gurgaon #cyberhub
So after a workout session where he helped all our blogger friends to sweat out in style, John answered our queries like a pro.
- John has not had a cheat day in 21 years! “21 years is a long time but I want to be healthy and it’s a mental challenge than a physical one.”
- A date with John will be… “high on protein!,” he laughed.
- Do not smoke, smoking kills you and it pollutes the environment we all breathe in.
- There is no shortcut to health, you have to work hard and nothing can change that.
- “I have not eaten processed sugar for almost the same 21 years. It is a promise to remain healthy and it is not difficult.”
- “I love to work out my legs, we Indians have weak legs, often known as chicken legs syndrome which can lead to major health issues later.”