ISAAC skin center is set up by the beautiful Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta, over the weekend we went for a special session with her. But before going in for a treatment I met her, my skin and treatments always scare me.
She patiently heard all my skin woes and smiling she gave me a new regime to follow. (Will review those products soon for you all)
She also emphasized on how important sunscreen is, I have been skipping it lately due to sheer laziness. Well after an explanation of the procedure and a cup of coffee, I headed to the treatment room for an Instaglow facial.
What is an Instaglow facial?
Cleansing, Scrub, massage with aloe vera gel & vitamin C serum, Microdermabrasion, mask according to skin type. It’s a quick procedure for instant results.
Microdermabrasion combines vacuum suction with tiny abrasive crystals to polish away the uppermost layer of skin, eliminating roughness as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It is a quick and virtually pain-free procedure that uses tiny, rough aluminum crystals to vigorously exfoliate the top layer of the skin, removing dead skin cells.
What are the benefits of Instaglow facial?
- Instant Glow
- Reveal Fresh & Youthful Looking Skin.
- Smooths & Exfoliates Dull Facial Surface.
- Cleans Clogged Pores.
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lightens pigmentation.
- Skin feels significantly more smooth and tight post-treatment.
I took off my glasses, jewellery and laid down for 45 minutes for magic on my skin to begin. The attendant made me feel at ease and told me how they use real diamond particles or crystals to scrub of impurities from the face. I touched some to get a feel of what lay in store for my skin.
The clean up was done with a machine which gently scrubs crystals on the face to scrub off dirt, blackheads, uneven bumps. A suction tube pulls back most of the grit from the scrub.
After this some heavenly fragranced aloe vera gel was applied. The aloe vera gel calms down the skin, closes the pores and relaxes the skin post such intensive treatment.
The attendant mixed a special cooling mask which sat on my skin for 10 minutes as soothing music played. The mask was cold and tingled on my skin but after 10 minutes she removed a rubber mask of my face.
How my skin feels post Instaglow facial?
- The results are instantly noticeable.
- My skin looked cleaner, devoid of bumps with no visible blackheads on the nose.
- The treatment lasts for 40 minutes and is non invasive.
- The attendant also took me to a glass vial which was connected to the suction tube and it contained all the grit, like literal black grit, from my face.
- You can repeat this treatment every 20 days.
- Economical, it’s far more effective and lasts longer than a parlour visit.
- You are in trained hands so your skin is actually safer!
Cost of Instaglow: 1500 + taxes