You can break down a woman temporarily, but a real woman always picks up the pieces and rebuild herself to come back stronger than ever!
There is always a connection between health and lifestyle. With the change in lifestyle and eating habits many people and especially women are suffering from cancer.With the development in medical science cancer can be diagnosed at an early stage and can be cured though the treatment is very painful.
Many Bollywood ladies had also been diagnosed with malignant cancer but with their positive attitude, strength , courage and determination they won their fight for life. On International Women’s Day we salute the courage of all those beautiful ladies.
- Manisha Koirala The actress recently underwent overian cancer treatment in New York and is back in Mumbai. She even unveiled a specially designed mastectomy blouse for breast cancer patients,
- Mumtaz Yesteryear actress Mumtaz was diganosed with breast cancer and the beautiful actress underwent chemotherapy. She lost her hair but still didn't give up.
- Smiti Singh The popular TV actress battled with skin cancer for eight months and is back with a bang on small screen.
- Liza Ray The Indo-Canadian actress was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2009 and battled her illness to emerge completely drug-free. She also became a poster girl for cancer survival after fighting with this deadly disease with full courage and strength.
- Sunaina Roshan Diagnosed with early cervical cancer Hrithik Roshan's sister underwent first chemotherapy within two days after diagnoses. Her positive outlook and love for life helped her dealt with all the pain.