Aaranyaa Moringa Oil Body Lotion review
Come change of season and the need to slather on moisturizers increases. I have a typical dry skin and hence I moisturize post bath. Misturising keeps the skin hyderated and soft, hence it is a must especially during the dry winter season. For my moisturizing needs, this time around I wanted to try an Indian brand and Aaranyaa with its vedic range caught my fancy. Moringa oil promises great skin nourishment and that was another reason I picked it. After using it for a couple of weeks here is our take on the product:
Claims by Aaranyaa: Moringa oil has unique properties that helps improve skintone and texture. This is a silky-textured body lotion that lusciously melts into the skin leaving it hydrated. It envelops skin in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Moringa Oil also helps protect skin from free radicals and toxic pollutants.
Packaging: Packaged in a transparent bottle with a dispensing pump it is a great pick and worth a try.
Price: Priced at 395 INR for 250 ml it’s not an expensive product.
- The Aaranyaa Moringa Oil Body Lotion works well. It moisturizes immediately but doesn’t really nourish the skin.
- The dispensing pump allows you to control the amount of product needed, decreasing wastage, which for me is a big plus.
- It is great for travelling too as the pump locks pretty securely.
- It is priced reasonably.
- The white colored lotion is smooth to touch and smells incredible!
- Three pumps of the Aaranyaa Moringa Oil Body Lotion is enough for your entire body.
- Though it is available online on most e-commerce stores, availability on the shelves is an issue.
- It is not a heavy or rich moisturizer which my dry skin needs. It might work better for me in summers.