The best kajal in a long time
Kohl is like makeup Mecca for every indian girl! We try many and all of us have seen amole hits and misses when it comes to picking a kajal. The Faces kajal has an attractive packaging plus the red coloured stick looked pretty.
Here’s how the Faces Magneteyes Kohl fared:
Claims: Kajal helps to enhance your eyes and changes the way your face appears. Faces Magnet Eyes Kajal is specially formulated to make your eyes look more beautiful. Smooth texture of the kajal easily glides on waterline and lids. With just a single swipe you will get the desired look for your eyes. Kajal does not smudge or melt and stays on for long time. `With good quality pigmentation this kajal has darker shade.
Faces is in the beauty business since last 40 years. To adapt quickly changing market trends they produce and manufacture their own products. Give smokey look to your eyes with Faces Magnet Eyes Kajal.
Packaging: packed in a black and white cardboard box, the Faces kohl is encased in a red plastic pencil and looks beautiful. The pencil is a roll up pencil which ensures no wastage.
Price: Faces Magneteyes kohl is decently priced at 175 INR
Pros of using Faces Magneteyes kajal
- Worth a buy its a steal at 175 INR
- Click pencil makes sure there is no wastage
- Is deep black and highly pigmented
- Beautiful packaging! The red gives it a classy glow.
- Smooth in application and has an intense colour.
- The FacesMagneteyes kohl has great stay power! Mine stayed for 6 plus hours without creasing or fading.
- Doesn’t transfer.
- Works well for smudging
- Doesn’t cause irritation when applied on the water line.
Cons of Faces Magneteyes kajal:
Might smudge in heat