Why Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack works well!
I have always been fascinated by different skin care products and during the changing seasons (October-November and March-April) my face starts peeling no matter how many creams I apply. On a trip to Khan Market I ended up visiting a new beauty store called Innisfree which has opened a few days back.
Innisfree is a Korean beauty brand and uses special natural products from an island called Jeju. Well I have been using the Innisfree Green tea pure sleeping pack for about a month and here’s what I think:
Claims: A sleeping pack with organic green tea water to fill dry skin with suppleness and clarity while you sleep. With its organic Jeju green tea moisture and vitamin particles, this sleeping pack creates a dewy and translucent complexion as it quenches your thirsty skin during your sleep.
How to use: 1. During your night skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount and evenly spread over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area, to allow the formula to absorb into your skin.
2. Go to bed and rinse with water the next morning.
Packaging: The Innisfree Green tea pure sleeping pack is packaged in a green tub, I am not a fan of tubs as you hands can pass on bacteria to the products. But you do not need to dip your hands deep, you really require just a small coin sized amount for your face.
Price: 900 INR for 80 ml, will last me this winter!
Pros: The Innisfree Green tea pure sleeping pack works like a dream on dry to normal skin:
• A sleeping pack helps rejuvenate skin as you sleep, it is an overnight hydration and moisturising treatment.
• A little bit is of the pack is enough, the tub will last me months.
• You need to massage it on skin and sleep.
• The next morning you will wake up with super soft skin.
• It is perfect to counter dryness.
• Is gel based with mini capsules (probably Vitamin-E capsules) that break as you massage the gel.
• It is translucent in colour and doesn’t soil my pillows, I was scared so I checked.
• Easy to carry for overnight trips.
• The fragrance is a refreshing and gentle smell.
• It hydrates the skin and makes it smoother. It did not break me out and decreased redness on my face.
• A sleeping pack is an interesting way to moisturise the skin.
• Though Innisfree Green tea pure sleeping is kind of thick but it spreads and gets absorbed easily in the skin.
Cons: Not sure if it will suit people with acne issues.
· Availability is a problem as it is only available at their Khan Market, Delhi outlet right now.
· The fragrance can be an issue for some.
Rating: 4.5/5, If it suits you your skin will thank you for using this Green tea pure sleeping pack by Innisfree.
PS I also got a free Innisfree membership that entitled me to a gifts, this was my second visit and I got a set of wipes and many testers for free!