Maybelliene Color Show are awesome
We have been in a perpetual love with Maybelline’s nail paint collection Colour Show (Read our reviews here and here), as summer approach I usually kiss goodbye to the dark and bold colours and don cool light shades.
I wanted a nice nude shade for formal events and when the SA made me try Nude Skin, I was sold! Here is my take on Maybelline Colour Show Nude Skin 015:
Claims: As per the official website it is chip-resistant nail polish formula for bolder colour that just won’t quit.
• Easy-flow brush.
• Formaldehyde, DBP and Toluene free.
How to apply: For best results first apply a clear base coat to prevent your nails from yellowing and to help your nail colour last longer.
Packaging: It comes in cylindrical glass bottle with a black cap. The brand name, nail paint colour and number in mentioned on the top of the cap.
Price: It is priced modestly at INR 75 for 6ml.
Pros: The Nude Skin 015 shade from Maybelline Colour Show is perfect for summer as it is a light airy beige with pink undertones, you can call it cold coffee coloured! It has no shimmer or sparkles and is a solid nude colour.
- It looks classy and heavenly on nails.
- You need two coats to make it look perfectly neat as one coat is too opaque-ish.
- It is classy formal shade and makes the hands look neater.
- Without a base and top coat it lasts 4-5 days and then it starts fading on the edges.
- The nail paint dries out quickly.
The finish like all Maybelline Colour Show is salon perfect gel like finish.
- The quality offered for this price is great.
- Easily available at all cosmetic stores.
- Maybelline Colour Show doesn’t yellow my nails.
- The dates of manufacture and expiry details are mentioned on the bottle.
Cons: None, I can think of grab this summery shade and give it a try.