One look at Mallika Sherawat’s Cannes outings and we know nudes are ‘in’ this season. Here are some hand-picked things you need to achieve this look! But remember to keep the eyemake up and hair edgy to achieve this effect.
- Mallika Sherawat at Cannes Nudes are for everyone. Mallika rocks this nude gown in her beautiful dusky indian complexion. Try some of the things below for a sleek, nude style statement.
- A sassy shimmery number is a good bet if you think nudes will wash you out! Try the gold sequined number from Bebe.
- Coral lipper Coral lips add subtle shine to the whole look without making the makup look OTT. Try a nice nude-peach like Inglot Bubbly Orange.
- Nude heels They go with any outfit! one must haves for any season. Nude heels never go out of style. Heels from: Cartlon London at Fashionandyou.com
- Nude dress with a twist Nude dress with a twist! This Bebe has old world charm with feathers on the hemline.
- A shimmery handbag Handbags add dimension to the outfit. Add a subtle glittery one. Like this one from Myoho.
- Chaining it! No look is complete without accessorising! Try a long chain in dull gold for glamour. Like the one from Ayesha accessories.
- Cuffs add charm and glamour. This one in gold sparkles and adds ommph to your nude outfit. Cuff from: Kazo.