A good nail polish remover is a must to keep your nails neat and healthy. During my school days I used to pick any cheap nail polish remover but gradually I learnt the importance of a good quality nail paint remover. I have used many brands but recently I brought Color Bar’s nail polish remover. I have been using it for a while and here is my take on the product:
Claims: It claims to be acetone, toluene and Dep free. Removes the nail lacquer instantly and has proteins and vitamin B5 which strengthen the nails. It also maintains natural emollient of the nails.
Price: It would cost you INR 125 for a 110 ml bottle.
Packaging: It comes in a white see through plastic bottle with a black cap.
Pros: I like this product because
- It’s acetone free so good for acrylic nails too.
- Enriched with vitamin B5 and protein which helps to strengthen the nails.
- It removes two to three coats of nail paint in just one or two swipes.
- It neither makes the nails dry nor turns them yellow.
- Availability is not a problem.
- Reasonable priced.
- The fragrance is better as compared to other nail paint removers.
- It’s easy to carry
Cons: Didn’t find any cons.