The 71st annual Golden Globes were held in Beverly Hills, California and Hollywood glittered on the red carpet. Here are 5 trends we are totally ready to steal this season. Check out our top 5 style picks to copy from Golden Globes 2014:
- Sleek straight hair Gone is the era of updos, this Golden Globes poker straight hair rocked the red carpet, much like Allison Williams. Get that hair straitening iron out!
- Black and white ruled With most stars sticking to the basic colours black and white seemed the Golden Globe favourites. White or black make a dress look classy and chic. L-R: Kate Hudson in her McQueen, Julianne Moore sizzles her custom Tom Ford and Anne Hathaway’s classic look in Chanel.
- Covered gowns This year most stars kept it covered and still glamorous. Like Jennifer Lopez who wore this nude Zuhair Murad which covered and still let her figure do the talking.
- Retro chic gowns Sleek and classic gowns are always in vogue but this season Zooey Deschanel rocked a retro chic gown which looked sweet and still funky.
- Bold brows Mila Kunis aced her makeup with grey smokey eyes and nude lips but her perfectly arched brows are what made her look spectacular. The arches made her face look more defined and sexy!