The fashionable and glamorous Golden Globes took place, while many stars looked amazing some looked downright frumpy. Here are the top five styles from the Golden Globes you must incorporate in your wardrobes.
- Tuxedo We have all seen dresses, the long and short ones, but this time Amy Poehler looked amazing in her Stella McCartney tuxedo minus a shirt and a diamond necklace.
- Fishtail gowns Fishtail gowns are the latest rage on the red carpet. Many starts sported the fishtail trend. Jennifer Lopez rocked her sexy Zuhair Murad nude fishtail gown.
- Nude lips Many stars were seen sporting nude lips, Halle Berry added simplicity to her busy outfit by the way if nude lips.
- Tube dresses While off shoulder gowns are pretty common on the red carpet, this season tube dresses which ended below the knee were seen stealing the show. Tina Fey looked classy and glamorous in her black and white dress.
- High bun While updos always look pretty but high buns are going to be in vogue soon. Carly Steel rocked the high bun.