Why your V and its health is important!
Vagina is an important part in a woman’s body but still many of them do not know much about it (seen as a taboo in may communities). In a survey conducted we found that women have many myths about vagina and consider it as just a body part to enjoy sex and orgasm. So AAW decided to improve women’s knowledge and inform them some interesting facts that are beneficial.
- Virginity cannot be resorted. It’s a myth that hymen would grow back if you abstain from vaginal intercourse for some time. However there are elaborate surgeries that can restore the same and also tighten the vaginal walls.
- G-spot is very hard to find and you shouldn’t be depressed if you don’t succeed. You can still have a great sexual life.
- Vaginal intercourse helps to keep the vagina healthy and lubricated especially for postmenopausal women.
- It’s normal to have bacteria in your vagina. There are some bacteria known as lactobacilli that keep the acidity of the vagina in the normal range.
- The small pink organ that lies underneath the clitoral hood called clitoris is a powerhouse of pleasure. According to experts the clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings aimed for sexual pleasure that’s double the number in the penis. And this is where the maximum pleasure happens, a man’s size has nothing to do with it!
- The quantity of vaginal discharge depends on woman’s monthly cycle.
- The average depth of a vagina is between 3 to 6 inches.
- It’s impossible to tell whether a woman has had sexual intercourse just by looking at her hymen.
- Vagina has a natural cleansing process which means that women need not to use deodorants or soaps. The best way is to rinse your vagina is using warm water to clean it daily.
- For women it takes between 15-30 minutes to return to a pre-arousal state after sex.
- The vagina separates and widens during sex, but returns to its normal tightness after.
- Proper exercise gives you a tighter grip during sex.
- During our period cycle the vagina’s shape, mucus and elasticity all change.