Check out some Republic Day decoration ideas
Republic day is celebrated with great enthusiasm and all government building are decorated in tricolor themes. Usually, Republic Day celebrations were restricted to schools, colleges, and government offices. But these days corporates too celebrate the day with great pomp and show. Since the decorations add up to the joy of the festival so Team AAW tells you some office decoration ideas
- You can create tri color paper flowers and decorate your office with them.
- Adorn your office ceiling with tri-color fabric.
- You can use posters or cards of the great leaders who sacrificed their lives for the country.
- Tri-color balloons are always a hit. Decorate the reception area, entrance and other areas. You can even make a balloon standee.
- The 3-D snowflakes with an Indian twist can be incorporated at bare corners, desk tops or walls of your office.
- Tri-color LED lanterns will lighten up your office ceiling. Irrespective of the style and design they can light up space in grand fashion!
- You can even use tri-colour ribbons for decorations.
- You can make a big tri-color rangoli at the entrance of your office.
- Decorate your office with different themes of various Indian states.
- You can get the tricolor wall hangings or paper flags and hang them over every cubical and jazz up the office for R-day celebrations.