Check out an interesting recipe that you can make from Vegit Pao Bhaji mix. You can even use the leftover pao bhaji for this quick and innovative pizza.
• 5 tbsp prepared Vegit Pav Bhaji
• 1 6’ Pizza Base
• 1 small onion (cut into thin round slices)
• 1 small tomato (cut into thin round slices)
• 2 mushrooms sliced (optional)
• 3 tbsp grated cheese
Method of Preparation
• Take 5 tbsp. of the prepared Pav Bhaji and spread evenly on a 6 inch pizza base.
• Place on the pizza 3-4 onion slices and 3-4 slices of tomato and the slices of
• Bake for 10 mins in a pre-heated oven (200 degrees C).
• Take out the Pizza from oven and sprinkle 3 tbsp. of grated cheese and bake for
another 5 mins till cheese melts.
• Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Arati Fedane