Bioderma Sensibio H2O was the first Micellar water I came across and I was using it religiously but than someone suggested me Garnier Micellar water , I checked it online and inquired a few stores but couldn’t find it. So I switched to Bioderma only. But Last year during my vacation to USA, i bought two bottles of it from Walmart at an extra discount and much cheaper than Bioderma. Few weeks back finally the Bioderma bottle got finished and I started using the Garnier Micellar one. I have been using it from past few weeks and here is my review about the product
Claims: This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and refresh skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, and refreshed without over-drying.
Packaging: It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pink flip cap.
Price: It is priced at $ 8.99 for 13.05 oz but I bought it for $6.98 from Walmart.
How to use
To remove eye makeup: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing.
To remove face makeup: Using a cotton ball gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM.
Pros: I like this product because
- It cleanses the face properly and removes make up too.
- It is very gentle on the skin.
- The skin doesn’t feel tight or dry after using it and this one is suitable for all skin types.
- It has a simple transparent packaging that helps in keeping an eye on the quantity left.
- It is available in smaller size too which is very travel friendly.
- It doesn’t have any fragrance.
- It can be used as a daily cleanser too.
- Does not require rinsing after use and is easy to use on the go.
- It is dermatologically testing
Cons: The biggest con of this product is its availability in India. Though it available on e-bay but at a very high price. Also I feel that it doesn’t remove makeup at one swipe.