Forget the old fashioned chaat, try some healthy and lip-smacking snacks this season. These quick to make recipes are a treat to the taste buds.
American Corn Chaat
1 small bowl chopped onions
1 small cup boiled corn
1 small bowl chopped tomatoes
4 green chillies
4 boiled potatoes
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt, pepper and red chilli powder according to taste
- Add onion, tomato, green chillies and lemon juice to boiled corns.
- Add salt, pepper and red chilli, mix well and serve
Tip: You can replace corns with kidney beans or chick pea.
1 packet Nachos/ cream cracker biscuits
4 chopped chillies
1 bowl grated cheese
1 small bowl Bell Pepper chopped
1 small bowl tomatoes
black olives (Optional)
Salt and pepper according to taste
- Mix chillies, bell pepper, salt, pepper and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Set nachos on the plate and top it with mixture.
- Add grated cheese and bake it in the oven till the cheese melts.
1 packet salted peanuts
3 chopped onions
3 chopped tomatoes
10 grams chopped coriander
2 tbsp lemon juice
- In bowl add peanuts, onions, salt, tomatoes and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. The dish is ready to enjoy.
1 bowl cornflakes
1 cup curd
1 onion chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 tbsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
1 tbsp green chutney
Chilli powder, salt according to taste
1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- Put curd in a bowl, add salt and jeera powder to taste.
- In a separate bowl mix cornflakes and add tomatoes, onions.
- Pour curd mixture over the cornflakes.
- Garnish it with tamarind and green chutney.