The Health Ministry of India has released a protocol for post- COVID-19 recovery.
As the number of cases continues to increase and India takes over Brazil in terms of COVID-19 cases, the Health Ministry has issued a protocol for people who have recovered from the virus. The country has been witnessing a sharp rise in the number of cases and there is still no news of vaccines that may be releasing for coronavirus.
The Health Ministry has encouraged people to practice Yoga, consume chyawanprash, and to go for morning and evening walks. They have also suggested many herbal remedies including Samshamani Vati, Ayush Kwath, mulethi powder. These are to be consumed with warm water or milk.
“A holistic approach is required to follow up care and wellbeing of all post-COVID recovering patients.” The Health Ministry wrote in their tweet. Check out the tweet below.
Health Ministry issues Post #COVID19 Management Protocol.
— Ministry of Health (@MoHFW_INDIA) September 13, 2020
Here are some of the tips for post-coronavirus care:
- Use masks, sanitizers, and maintain social distance while going out.
- Make sure to have immunity-boosting foods.
- Drink warm water.
- practice yoga and other light forms of exercising.
- Make sure to get optimum sleep and rest for better recovery
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking
- Make sure to monitor temperature, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure at home.
- Keep an eye on recurring symptoms like fever, sore throat, and breathlessness.
- Use social media to share your experiences and spread positivity amongst people.
- Seek support from qualified professionals and join groups for better recovery.
- Make sure to go for a follow-up visit within 7 days of being discharged.