Just like Mira Rajput, you must drink beetroot tea during pregnancy:
Mira Rajput just had a baby boy and she was out an about a day before the delivery of the second kid. While we are excited about her second born, we cannot help but wonder how Mira remains healthy.
If you follow this stunner on Instagram then you must have seen her Instagram story where she has posted a picture in which she mentioned that she drank beetroot juice and tea, which is an amazing thing to do when you are pregnant.
Check out health benefits drinking of beetroot tea in pregnancy:
- Drink beetroot tea from the first trimester only, it contains folic acid that helps in the better development of the fetus. It also promotes the formation of red blood cells in the body and is important for the development of a baby’s spinal cord as well.
- Beetroot tea is a great source of Vitamin C, you can drink it throughout pregnancy for a healthy delivery.
- It provides you with a stronger immunity. Your immune system becomes weak during pregnancy and consuming beetroot juice will boost the immunity. It improves immunity levels and provides you the ability to fight off infections.
- One more reason to drink this tea is that it maintains healthy blood sugar levels. It has low-glycemic food that means the body needs time to digest its sugar so it won’t change the blood sugar levels in your body.
- As it is a good source of Iron it helps maintain your hemoglobin.
- Beetroot tea keeps your liver healthy by eliminating toxins from the body and ensuring that fatty acids do not stay in your system.
Note: We would like to request you to consult your doctor before taking beetroot in any form because pregnancy brings a lot of changes in the body.