Quick Eid recipes you can make today!
Ramazan Eid, is a day of love, affection, harmony and lots of delightful sweets. Cuisines like Sheer Khurma, Zarda, Korma and Faludas has immense importance on Eid day. So indulge yourself in these delicious Eid recipes with an added twist of Cremica crushes.
Fruit Crush flavored faluda
• 1 litre milk
• 1 packet (10 gms) China grass/ Agar agar
• 4 tbsp Cremica Crush
• 8 tbsp sugar
• Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring it to a boil. Now reduce heat and continue
cooking till the quantity of milk reduces to half. Keep stirring in between.
• Meanwhile soak the Agar-Agar in water for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain well.
• Then take a pan and heat the Agar Agar with 1 cup of water till it completely dissolves, do not boil.
• Now add sugar to the pan and mix well.
Remove this from flame and only then add milk and Cremica Crush (Do not cook after adding milk).
• Stir this well and pour into moulds or cups. It will solidify on reaching room temperature.
• Refrigerate for a few hours and cut into pieces.
• Serve cold as it is or garnish with cream, dry fruits or any other topping of your choice.
• 1 cup Basmati rice
• 1 cup sugar
• Seeds of 1 cardamom
• 2 tbsp oil
• 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
• A handful of cashew nuts and raisins
• 1 Cup Cremica Crush of choice
• Wash and soak Basmati rice in water for 1 hour.
• Then heat oil in a pan, add cardamom seeds, cashew nuts and raisins and sauté for some
• Then add turmeric powder and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
• Now add the drained rice and cook till the rice is done(Cook on a low flame till all the water has evaporated). Switch off the gas and set aside.
• Add the Crush to the rice and mix well.
• Close a lid and allow it to cool.
• Set aside for about half an hour for the rice to completely soak the Crush.
It tastes great when served chilled.