Kisneel by Pam introduces its new collection for the 2013 bridal season. The collection marks the infusion of colors, embellishments and fabric, brought together by Kisneel’s trademark thread-work. the collection focuses on styling the modern Indian woman in relaxed couture with a global appeal. Indian couture is given a modern twist with experimental draping and a vibrant palette of colours.
- Each ensemble defines sophistication and glamour with classic designs and embroideries receiving a modern twist. Asymmetric cuts and experimental draping is also given an upbeat representation.
- Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, sequins, tassels and hand-made beads along with fine embroidery in gold and silver threads complete each look.
- The perfect blend of traditional and modern designs.
- The lehengas and saris are given a contemporary and modern feel with a lot of color and texture blending.
- The use of georgettes, chiffons, satin silks and nets make each silhouette very wearable and sensual.
- Anarkalis and gowns worked upon with intricate thread-work and feminine drapes, make for a glamorous evening-out.