Try these homemade face masks to beat the summer heat and refresh your skin.
Summers can leave the skin feeling dry and natural homemade face masks work best for most people. The ingredients are not only easy to find but also have no side-effects. Natural ingredients also work fine for sensitive and irritable skin and keep the scorching heat from damaging the skin.
There are many cooling and soothing face masks that you can use to reverse the effects of summer heat on your skin. Here are some homemade face masks that you should try making at home and that will help your skin heal from the effects of the brutal summer heat.
Cucumber face mask
- Take a cucumber and slice it
- Put the sliced cucumber in a blender
- Blend the cucumber and take out the mashed mix
- Apply it directly on your face
- Keep it for 15-20 mins and wash off
Avocado and honey mask
- Take some avocado and mash it well
- Add a teaspoon of honey in it and mix
- Apply the mask on your face for 15-20 mins and wash it off
Gram flour and mint face mask
- Take a teaspoon of gram flour, some mint leaves, and mashed cucumber
- Mix all the ingredients well till you make a thick paste out of it
- Apply this mask on your face and neck
- Wash it off after 15-20 mins and pat dry your skin
Aloe Vera face mask
- Peel off the aloe gel from Aloe Vera plant
- Mash the gel and add lemon juice (few drops)
- Mix it well and apply directly on the face
- Keep the mask on for 15-20 mins and wash it off
- You can also add a few drops of essential oil depending on your skin type
Curd and turmeric face mask
- Take some curd out in a bowl and add half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Mix the two ingredients well to obtain a thick paste
- Apply this mask on your face
- Wash off after 15-20 mins
Here are some quick and easy to make face masks to beat the summer heat. The ingredients used are also full of vitamins and minerals so it will also help nourish your skin. Happy masking!