Here is how you can make the most of your home wedding by following these safety tips.
The big-fat Indian weddings are the dream of many but post-lockdown, things are going to change. Coronavirus has changed the way events and ceremonies were organized earlier and even the govt. guidelines have been released to ensure that there is no transmission of the virus amongst the group of people.
Home weddings will become a popular option in the future as couples are also keeping the safety of their friends and family in mind. Here are some tips for a home wedding which will help you make the most out of this situation and still have a memorable ceremony.
- Prefer inviting only the closest family embers and friends, preferably from the same city to make sure you are not putting too many people at risk.
- Make sure you have sanitizers, masks, and disinfectants arranged to ensure the safety of your guests.
- Make use of your verandah or terrace and arrange for seating there so that social distancing rules can be followed.
- Decorate mandap with the help of family members instead of calling organizers from outside.
- Go for elegant decorations as this will make it easier for you to prepare your home for the wedding and you won’t have to run to places to arrange for different decorative pieces.
- Cut down to only the most important functions like Haldi and Mehendi, apart from the wedding ceremony.
Here are some tips for your home wedding. Enjoy your special day with your close ones and have a unique start to your journey together as a couple.