Here are some useful tips to plan Navratri meals while working from office.
Navratri is here and many of us are looking forward to celebrating the nine days of festivities while keeping the fast. Managing this festival with a full-time job can be a little tricky as you may have to give meal planning a little thought.
If you are thinking of the same issue, here are some tips that will help you plan your meals while working in the office.
- Make sure to have your breakfast as soon as you find time in the morning. Start your day with some water, nuts and fruits.
- Plan your meals a day in advance so you don’t have to worry about it. This will streamline things and you would be sorted for the entire day, even if you have a busy schedule.
- Carry your meals with you. Pack your snacks, small packets of nuts and coconut water for when you feel hungry between the meals.
- Use ghee to cook your food as it is a source of good fat and will keep you full for a long time.
- Have salads or a bowl of fruit with your meals to ensure optimum fiber intake.
- Prepare fruit shakes for busy days and add chia seeds and flax seeds to make them more filling.
Here are some tips to plan your Navratri meals while working out of the office. Which is your all-time favorite Navratri meal?