Here are some tips that will keep your makeup stay intact under the mask.
Wearing a mask has become mandatory and it is important to keep ourselves protected by taking necessary precautions. Since most restrictions are now lifted and people are back to their normal routine, everyone is heading out and is trying to find ways to accommodate masks. Makeup has high chance of getting ruined under the mask but you can find a way around this problem.
Here are some tips that will help you keep your makeup intact under your mask and will ensure minimum smudging.
- Use good quality moisturizers to prevent chaffing due to mask. It helps your base stay intact and reduce irritation.
- Use primer and setting spray so that your makeup does not wear off easily.
- Use highlighter and eye shadow to make your face pop if you are going to wear a mask for a long time.
- Keep your base light and go heavy on the eyes.
- Use BB creams and CC creams so that you can easily touch up without investing too much time in it.
- Set your make up with face powder after you are done. This will keep your makeup stay for longer.
- Invest in full-coverage, long-lasting makeup products.
- Make sure your makeup products are blended well.
Here are some tips that will help you keep your makeup stay longer under the mask. Make sure to invest in the right products. If you are not planning to go for a heavy look, use BB cream or foundation after washing your face thoroughly and moisturizing it well.