Here are some tips to manage dry skin during the summer season.
Your skin changes with seasons and it is important to understand what is needed according to the change in weather. Dry skin groups can take care of themselves by keeping a few things in mind as the heat can do a lot of damage to the skin if not taken care of.
If you want to know some ways to do that, here are some tips to help you keep your skin healthy and refreshed during the harsh months of summer:
- Use lukewarm or cool water to take a bath as hot water can strip off the natural oils of your skin.
- Prefer using gel-based moisturizers as they are light but keeps your skin moisturized.
- Use products like hyaluronic acid that will restore moisture in your skin and keep it hydrated.
- Use micellar water to remove makeup as it is less drying.
- Apply hydrating face mask at least twice a week to see any visible changes in your skin.
- A gentle face scrub can be beneficial in removing dead skin off your face and body and adds a glow.
- Keep a facial mist with you and spritz it on your face every few hours.
- If your skin is too dry then consider getting a humidifier as that will add moisture to your surroundings and keep your skin hydrated.
- Do not miss out on sunscreen as UVA and UVB can be harsh on your skin.