Check out some alternatives to 59 Chinese Apps banned in India:
Among the increasing tensions between India and China, the government decided to ban 59 Chinese apps in order to send a message to them and to ‘counter the threat posed by these applications to the country’s sovereignty and security’. The list includes some mostly used apps like TikTok and Shein. If you can’t get over the ban, here are some alternative options that you can try:
- Instead of video-based apps like TikTok,, Vigo Video, Vmate, U Video and Kwai, you can download – Mitron, Chingari , Bolo Indya , Roposo and Dubsmash
- Other than Baidu Translate, you can use – Hi Translateand Google translate
- Instead of Hago – Play With New Friends, you can- Use Houseparty
- Instead of file-sharing services like Shareit, Xender, and ES File Explorer, which are banned, you can use – Airdrop (only for iOS users), Share All , SuperBeam, Send Anywhere, Google Drive , Smart share and Dropbox
- Instead of UC Browser: you can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Jio Browser and Opera.
- Instead of shopping apps such as Shein, Club Factory, and ROMW, you can use – Myntra, Pricee, Flipkart, LimeRoad and Amazon.
- Instead of Camscanner, which can scan documents via your phone, you can use – Microsoft Lens, Adobe Scan, Photo Scan and TapScanner
- Instead of 360 Security, which fights viruses and malware, you can use Avira, Kaspersky and Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus.
- Instead of filter cameras like YouCam Makeup, BeautyPlus, Photo Wonder, you can download Banuba, Line Camera and B612 Beauty & Filter Camera
We hope this is useful.