The talented Sanjay Dutt’s personal life has always been in controversy whether it’s about his drug involvement, illegal possession of arms or his love life. Sanjay has gone through a very rough phase both personally and professionally. Sanju Baba fell in love many times but was not fortunate to make it last forever. But his luck changed when he married his sweetheart Manyata. Here is a look at Sanjay’s love life and his many girls (from Tina to Manyata)
- Tina Munim She was Dutt's first girlfriend and his first co-actor but the relationship didn't last for long as she left him for Rajesh Khanna. Image: Facebook
- Richa Sharma The actor married this small-time actress in 1987 and was blessed with a baby girl Trishla in 1988. However Richa was diagnosed with cancer and she moved to US with her daughter. Image: Instagram
- Lisa Ray After Richa's dealth Sanjay fell in love with Lisa Ray but the actor was not vocal about his relationship. Image: Facebook
- Madhuri Dixit Sanju and Madhuri affair attracted lot of media attention but when Dutt got embroiled in the TADA controversy, Madhuri distanced herself from him.
- Rhea Pillai After parting ways with Madhuri, Sanjay Dutt started dating socialite-model Rhea Pillai. They got married in 1998 and but unfortunately the married didn't work for long. They got divorced in 2005.
- Nadia Durrani Sanju went around with the Pakistani belly dancer for three years. Image:Facebook
- Manyata She is Sanjay's present lady love. The couple got married in 2008 and are a proud parents of twins. The actor once in an interview said that she given him a stability in life and he is very lucky to have her. Image: Facebook