Though many of us do not participate in the festivities but gifts are surely exchanged as they have now became a way of expressing your feelings. Men often get confused as to what to gift to a woman so Team AAW compiles a list of inexpensive and romantic gifts for your woman.
- Candles and candle holders Scented candles and intricate candle light holders are pretty and romantic option. Candles usually come in amazing packaging too.
- Framed pictures Take out your favourite photos and get a collage made. Alternatively you could buy a pretty frame and put a photo of you both.
- Bath products Buy her boxed set of bath products and accessories. Try Body Shop or Lush.
- Books In love with a book worm? Gift her romantic book like Love Story and for a personal touch add a quote on the first page. If chick lit is what she prefers get her Shopaholic series boxed set.
- Home baked brownies Like cooking? Get a basic brownie recipe and make some for your girl. Pack them in pretty transparent paper with ribbons. Don’t know how to cook? Get a premixed cake batter (Betty Crocker or Philsbury), follow instructions and your baked goodies are ready.
- DVD’s Get her some romantic DVD’s for Christmas. Many online stores have discount schemes too. Pick old classics like Kabhi Kabhi over new movies.