As the weather changes my skin goes from normal to super dry and it peels on the very use of strong soaps or any harsh skin product. While shopping for groceries I saw the Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel and wanted to try it as honey is supposed to be naturally moisturizing and I hoped it won’t break me out. Well here’s my review of the Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel:
Claims: This fresh-foaming, 100% soap-free gel is blended with pure honey and extracts from the bark of the arjun tree, euphorbia plant and wild turmeric. Dissolves makeup and impurities, softens skin and helps lighten the complexion.
Packaging: The product comes in a transparent tube with a green flip open cap. The cap has a small hole for dispensing just the right amount of product and eliminating any wastage.
Price :179 INR for 150 ml
How to use: Gently massage all over face and neck with fingertips, lather and rinse. Use morning and evening.
Pros of using Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel:
- The Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel stands true to its hydrating claim as you feel it makes the skin softer and it will not dry out your skin.
- Honey us supposed to be calming, healing and good for the skin.
- The amber coloured facewash is of average thick consistency that makes it easy to use.
- The fragrance is divine and it lathers easily.
- I feel it has a soothing sensation on the skin but that could be due to its amazing fragrance too.
- It eliminates the need for over-mosturising my face and makes it soft and supple. A touch of face cream and I am done for the day.
- Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel did not cause any acne or breakouts.
- Easily available everywhere.
- The price is perfect for the quantity offered.
- Dry and combination skinned beauties will love this.
Cons of Biotique Hydrating Face Wash Bio Honey Gel:
- It somehow makes me feel that there is oil left on my face and it’s not clean enough.
- The lightening claim I am not sure of.
Rating : 4/5