My take on Coloressence lipstick :
The relationship of women and lipstick is since the ancient time. There is some kind of magic in the lipsticks which adds confidence in our personality. I love trying new shades so recently I bought a color essence lipstick (71 Urban Ballet) from a nearby beauty store.
The color I feel is perfect for college and everyday office wear and also gives a hint of pop if used at night which makes it a good buy. Considering how much I am in love with this shade, I decided to write a review for all of you.
Price: It is priced at INR175.
Packing: It comes in a black matte case which is rectangular in shape. The shade name is written at the bottom of the tube
Claims: This moisture rich lip color nourishes and protects your lips from dryness. The unique coriander and basil extract with SPF- 15 gives you a full coverage look with satin, smooth finish and long wear texture.
Pros: I like this lipstick because
- It suits every skin tone and is suitable for every occasion.
- It doesn’t dry out the lips.
- It does not have any fragrance.
- Very affordable and easily available.
- The soft and creamy texture makes the application easy
Cons: Few drawbacks of this lipstick are
- They do not last a very long time only for 1 to 2 hours
- Have to reapply often.
Rating: Since its pretty affordable so you can give it try.