List of thoughts girls get after they are engaged:
Congratulations, you are now taken for life! Getting engaged to the love of your life is just like a fairytale, it is a whole new feeling. But this period can be a bit stressful too. There is excitement, but it is also mixed with worry and anxiety. After all, a girl is soon going to start a new life with new people, leaving behind her family that she’s always known. So, here are a few thoughts every girl gets the day after she gets engaged.
- I will now introduce him as my fiance, and everyone would ask the marriage date now.
- I am no more single now, end of my freedom
- OMG! I have a ring on my finger, it feels heavy
- Everyone knows we are a couple now, no more sneaking yeah!
- But, oh god, I am going to get married soon
- I love my room, pets, parents, life will be so hard now
- How will I adjust in his house?
- I am freaking out I need to call my bestie
- I suddenly love my family more!
- I have to be more cautious in our courtship period because this is my mother’s order
- Well, I think it will be fun living with him, I am looking forward to it
- Maybe, I am overthinking, stop it my mind!
- I think I should talk to him, this will make me feel better
- I need to change my FB status now!
- I can’t believe my wedding is just about to take place