Come monsoon and those beautiful tresses become damp, frizzy and oily all thanks to the high humidity levels that often make the hair look damp and miserable. Washing daily only adds to our worries. During monsoons too many products like gels, conditioners can make your mane sticky. Well we at AAW got these easy and simple to maintain hair trends which will help you look fab this monsoon:
- Fringe it! Get a nice fringe. It changes your entire look. A fringe needs some maintenance. It requires regular trimming every few weeks. ImageSource: beautylish.tumblr
- Soft curls Do some soft curls or beachy waves by curling your hair. You can make a braid overnight, open in the morning for beautiful waves. Add a nice clip to glam the look.
- A cute hairband Stlye diva Sonam knowes how to carry a hairband. A hairband can jazz up the most boring outfit. ImageSource:VogueIndia.
- Top knot A sleek top knot is hassle free hairstyle especially on those days when you don’t feel like shampooing! Kim Kardarshian rocks the top knot at an event. Huge earrings spell glamour with these styles.
- Side ponytail A side ponytail refreshes the normal ponytail hairstyle. Just make sure the side hair are clipped properly. Anushka looks soft and feminine by paring a side ponytail with the beautiful gown.