Check out the recipe of Mango cocktail:
Summers are here and with this comes the season of mango. With summers our thirst for cool and refreshing drinks starts and what can be better than mango drink? Mango shakes or mojitos are too main stream. Have you ever tasted a mango flavored cocktail? Adding mango flavor to your cocktail can make it delicious. So here we have few Mango cocktail recipe. Check it out below:
- Raw Mango Martini
|3||Aam panna mix||15||ml.|
- Rim the martini glass with rock salt, cumin powder and red chilli powder mix. Put the glass to chill.
- Add Gin, vermouth and lime juice in shaker.
- Add Aam panna mix to shaker.
- Shake the mix till it smooth and chilled.
- Pour in a chilled martini glass.
Make raw mango slices and prepare skewer with a sprinkle of rim mix.
- Mango Mule
- Add ice to glass and put mango juice.
- Add lime juice and vanilla syrup and stir well.
- Top up with Ginger ale and splash of grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with mint sprig and rosemary.
Recipe credits:The Deltin, Daman.