Add a little twist to nachos and get this yummy and quick starter or an evening snack. It’s so simple that you can make it in just 5 minutes.
- Cornitos Nachos: 1 packet
- Grated processed cheese: 50 grams
- Onion,Finely chopped:1
- Diced Tomato:1
- Cornitos Sliced Jalapeños:10 pieces
- Sliced yellow Capsicum:1
- Beans:1 can
- Black and green Olives: 1 cup
- Coriander leaves for dressing
- 1 Jar CORNITOS Chunky Salsa HOT
- Arrange a layer of Cornitos Nachos Crisps on a microwave Dish
- Top it with Sliced Capsicum, finely chopped Green Onion, Refried Beans, Cornitos Sliced Jalapeños in layers over Nachos.
- Add another layer of Cornitos TM flavour Nachos Crisps
- Top it again with finely chopped Onion, diced Tomatoes and sliced black and green olives and some CORNITOS Chunky Red Salsa
- Add grated processed cheese on top
- Keep it in microwave until cheese melts.
- Decorate it with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately