Here is a simple recipe for Raspberry Cremeux for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day calls for sweet treats and yummy food. There are endless ways to express your love and you can even cook something delicious for your partner at home and surprise them. We are sure you must have tried every cake recipe in quarantine so here is an interesting dessert that you can make at home by following this easy recipe.
Check out the recipe for Raspberry Cremeux here for a yummy Valentine’s Day treat. This recipe has been provided by Chef Jitendra Shah, Assistant Pastry Chef, Sahara Star.
- Raspberry Puree – 800 gm
- Castor Sugar – 240 gm
- Egg Yolk – 300 gm
- Whole Egg – 300 gm
- Unsalted Butter – 500 gm
- Gelatine – 20 gmFor Glazing
- Water – 150 gm
- Castor Sugar – 300 gm
- Liquid Glucose – 300 gm
- Condensed Milk – 200 gm
- Gelatine – 20 gm
- Raspberry Colour – 2 gm
1. Cook raspberry puree on a double boiler.
2.In separate bowl mix whole eggs and egg yolks together with castor sugar
3. Divide raspberry puree into two parts.
4. Keep butter at room temperature to become soft.
5. Cooldownanother raspberry puree till 30-35 degree celsius and add our egg and sugar mixture in it, whisk continuously, now add other past of raspberry puree which is hot in the mixture and whisk well.
6. Now add soft butter slowly in the above cremeux mixture using a hand blender.
7. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator.
8. For glaze take another pan, add water to it and bring it to boil.
9. Add castor sugar and liquid glucose in water then slowly add condense milk mix together and add raspberry color in the mixture.
10. Soak the gelatine in another bowl and then add hot glaze mixture.
11. Using desire mold add cremeux mixture properly and keep in a deep freezer for about 24 hrs to set.
12. Unmould the set cremeux and glaze properly.