Check out some amazing eyebrows hacks:
Eyebrows are one of the most important parts of our face. It frames the face and brings attention to it. A gorgeously full-defined pair of eyebrows are a beauty need now. And don’t worry if you have not been blessed with an amazing eyebrow you can still get it. So, without further ado, here are some tips that will up your eyebrow game:
- Bad bathroom lighting is the natural enemy of amazing brows. Shaping your eyebrows under the influence of bad lighting is not right. You should always tweeze your brows in natural light. This will give you an idea of how your eyebrows are actually looking as you are shaping them.
- Use an eyebrow brush to lightly brush brow hairs, line the bottom curve of the brow, and fill in the hairless spots.
- If you want a well-defined eyebrow shape, try to highlight the skin between the eyebrow and the eyelid.
- Use a brush to comb your eyebrows, and trim any hairs that stick up above the brow line with a small pair of scissors.
- Don’t stress if your brows don’t match one another exactly. Eyebrows are meant to be sisters. Don’t over pluck them to make them look similar.
- Your brow game depends on the right color. You never want to match your hair exactly. Instead, the general rule of thumb is that if your hair is light, you should make your eyebrows one shade darker.
- Use a pencil to outline your brows and then fill it up
- Too-pointed arches will make you look confusingly mad, so keep the arch natural.
- opt for a concealer that’s one shade lighter than your skin tone to brighten up your brow area.