Here are some tips to effectively oil your hair at home.
Hair oiling is recommended for stronger, longer, and shinier hair, and many people swear by its benefits. It provides intense nourishment for your hair and makes for an important step in the hair care routine for many people.
While there is nothing complicated about oiling your hair, doing it the right way can significantly improve results and boost hair growth. Here are some tips to oil your hair which can help you achieve the best results.
- Don’t forget to put oil on your scalp as most people just apply it on the strands. The scalp requires nourishment as well.
- Lukewarm oil helps in better absorption into the scalp.
- Make sure to oil your hair twice a week for proper nourishment
- Don’t keep your hair oiled for too long. Most people believe that keeping it for prolonged hours can improve results but that is not true. You can wash your 3-4 hours after the application.
- After oiling your hair, don’t apply any other products, give your hair some time to absorb the oil.
- Avoid using too much oil on your hair. It will make it difficult for you to get it all out in one wash.
- Mix curry leaves, aole vera gel, onion juice, and castor oil to boost hair growth. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice.
These tips will help you attain better results. Make sure you use conditioner and mild shampoo to take better care of your hair.