These benefits will encourage you to massage your face frequently.
It is important to take care of your face and use the right products for your skin type but did you know that you can also improve your skin by simply incorporating a light massage in your routine?
There are many benefits of massaging your face as there are around 40 muscles around our face that could use some external stimulation. It improves blood circulation, helps in better absorption of the product, and also helps in lymphatic drainage. For some people, it also reduces the puffiness around the facial area and imparts radiance. This habit has effects similar to the ones of cosmetic and skincare tools, only in this case, you don’t have to spend money on extra tools.
Massaging your face using the right technique is important and it can activate your muscles. You can use moisturizer, facial oil, or serum to see better results. Using these products while massaging your face will help them penetrate deeper into the skin and you will see much better results.
Here is how you can massage your face the right way:
If you are a beginner, here are some tips that will help you keep your facial massage effective:
- Make sure to clean your face properly before starting
- Wash your hands properly before your massage
- Use the appropriate amount of product while massaging it in
- Avoid using oils other than facial oils as massaging them on your face can cause redness.
- Be gentle while using a scrub while massaging your face.
- Be gentle around your eye area and massage with light fingers.