Check out the thoughts you get when your sibling is moving to another country:
Do you miss your brother or sister? Because they have moved to another city or country? Trust me that is the worst feeling ever. Growing up with them and then one day living without them is the hardest thing to do. As it is said siblings are the only enemies you can’t live without, it is true, and home is so boring without them. When you hear their plans of moving out, you just can’t stop thinking, check out the list of thoughts you get when your sibling is moving to another country:
- Home will be so boring now
- Who will take me out now?
- With whom I am going to eat pizza?
- Yes, no more room sharing
- I am going to miss him badly
- Now I can spend all my parents money 😛
- I will have to watch movies alone
- Family gatherings will be boring now
- I will have less freedom now, coming back on time will be a difficult task
- I will miss the long and crazy drives
- Rakshabandhan will be so incomplete without him now
- I hate it, but I will miss the way he tease me
- Whom will I fight with now?
- Oh god, how will I see him go?