Check out some parenting hacks to make life easier:
Parenting is the most fulfilling, fun-filled, and most ridiculously difficult challenge as you have to be in charge of the cooking, cleaning, and many other things. For that reason, we present you with some genius hacks to help you to be a really good parent and also make life much easier.
- Just soak a small face cloth or paper towel and apply vinegar to the burn till the skin feels cool.
- Apply it immediately after the burn and it will ease the pain and prevent a blister.
- Keep a spray bottle in the car for hot days to avoid scorching seat belts buckles.
- Prevent your kids from always using new cups by giving them their own cups with magnets and pin them to your fridge. Your kids will love it.
- Sprinkle salt over the apple pieces and give them a quick slosh with water. The salty taste is washed away but the brief exposure to salt keeps them looking fresh all day!
- Wash all of your children’s dirty socks in a small net vegetable bag to avoid getting them misplaced.
- Use a lint roller to pick up glitter from the bedsheet.
- Limit Soap by twisting rubber bands around the pump nozzle.
- If you don’t have a tub , bath your kid in a laundry basket.
- Make your child love bedtime by using your kid’s favorite cartoon character bedding.
- Write your phone number on your child’s arm when going to a mall.
- Keep pacifiers clean in your bag by keeping them into small plastic containers.
- Keep the hair of your child’s favourite dolls soft by washing them with fabric softener and water.
Use bandage to cover socket holes.
- Make storing and organizing Lego bricks easy by using a shoe storage bag.