Now your company can ban Facebook and instead make you use Facebook at Work. Many corporate houses still has ban over this most popular social network at workplace but now the internet giant has found a unique way to enter into this space.
Facebook’s London-based director of platform partnerships, Julien Codorniou believes that people are more productive when they are more connected. So, the have finally bought FB at work thing to India after one year of its original launch.
Well, here are some key features of Facebook at work:
- No candy crush, no games, no third party apps. Means you are far away from ‘when will you die’ posts, game requests and most importantly, it is Ad free.
- Instant messages, no more handling of messy email id.
- It is slate grey color, not that lovely blue.
- FB at work has its own standalone mobile app
- Facebook at work shares same events like messages, events, news feed, groups, within network search but but but . . . it is absolutely friends and relative free place.
- It is separate from your personal account.
- FB at work breaks hierarchical barriers. CEO can watch store employee and vice versa.
Bringing Facebook at Work in India is indeed a revolutionary move. A lot of companies followed by Yes Bank, the pioneer who adopted this technology finds this as a key drive to motivation among employees.
In short, FB at work somehow manages to depressurize the current status of employees who are not allowed to use social network during office hours. Here’s how it works: