Check out the Yoga Asanas that will help you boost immunity.
Even though we all are sitting at home with all the fitness centers and gyms around us have shut. There are still many ways in which you can take care of your health and stretch your muscles. Yoga can be easily practiced at home and you won’t have to go out of your way to make room for it. It is not only a step towards a holistic living but the below-mentioned asanas will also boost your immunity.
Here are the asanas that you can practice at home easily and the demonstration videos that will help you perfect your pose.
Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Relieves stress
- Boosts energy
- Relieves menstrual pain
- Strengthens arms and legs muscles
- Stretches hamstrings, hips, and calves
- Relieves stiffness in the spine and neck
- Relaxes mind
- Strengthens thighs and knees
- Majorly improves hip joint flexibility
- Helps improve posture
- Stretches hamstrings and glutes
- Helps lengthen the spine
Celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar shared these immunity-boosting yoga poses that can be easily performed at home, even by beginners.