Here are some personal hygiene habits to follow this year as well.
Personal hygiene has become a topic of discussion since last year. These habits not only determine our quality of life but also if we can cause community transmission, as happened in the case of coronavirus breakout around the world.
Most of us took notice of our habits and started washing hands frequently, sanitizing, and changing clothes after coming home. These personal hygiene habits have not only kept us safe from catching COVID-19 but have also helped us take care of our family this way.
Now that we have stepped into a new year, let’s not forget that COVID-19 infection is still a concern and we must do our best to keep ourselves healthy by taking care of our hygiene. Here are some personal hygiene habits that one must continue following in 2021.
- Washing hands and sanitizing surfaces every few hours especially when you are back from grocery shopping or any public place.
- The respiratory droplets are responsible for the spread of infection. Make sure to wear masks and practice social distancing.
- Prefer cashless mode of transaction and avoid touching common screen surfaces as they may be carrying germs. Sanitize your hands soon after.
- Keep a sanitizer with you at all times and make sure to use it after touching any foreign object or surface.
- For women, make sure to keep your period essentials stocked in case of emergencies so that you don’t have to visit medical stores frequently during this pandemic.
- Use disinfectants and wash your clothes thoroughly. Air dry them and keep them under sunlight.
- Take a bath as soon as your back home after spending a long time in public places.
- Change into a fresh pair of clothes after coming back home from the office.
Here are some personal hygiene tips to keep in mind. Help your friends and family to understand the importance and encourage them to do the same.