Here is why you must have a breakfast fit for the kings
Breakfast, is the most important meal of the day. No matter what, you should never skip breakfast. If you want to start you day right, then it is important you consume a healthy and sustaining breakfast. Even if you don’t feel hungry or just don’t have the time to eat a breakfast, try and delay the breakfast for a while, but make sure you do have something.
So here is everything one needs to know about breakfast and how to have a healthy breakfast:
- The most important thing is to never skip breakfast. It kick starts your day and keep you control your weight, energy levels and help you stay fit. It also helps you balance your food consumption for an entire day. You don’t need to eat something heavy, you grab a fruit or some cereal.
- A heavy dinner can keep you full till morning. So the best way is to cut down your dinner’s portion so that you have an appetite by the morning. Have dinner like a beggar and breakfast like a king.
- You do not need to cook an elaborate meal early in the morning. Sometime your breakfast can also be out of the refrigerator and reheated. Try an eat proteins in the morning as they are very good for health.
- It is not necessary that you eat right after you get up. It is recommended to have a glass of water, first thing in the morning. This helps your digestive system to wake up before the breakfast you eat. It’s perfectly normal if you eat your breakfast a few hours after waking up.
- Tired of the conventional breakfast items? You can always try eggs, yogurt or chicken sausage. You can add different things like cheese to your omelet or have some ham and cheese. Breakfast options are endless and can be customized according to your taste. Try and keep simple cards to its minimum as it might make you lethargic and hungry.
- You can also eat sugary and fatty items in the morning, as the body uses the calories throughout the day. The principle of the chrono- nutrition diet is to have a blend of carbs as well as proteins. So bring on those paranthas and butter!
- Regardless of age, everyone should have this important meal. Studies have shown that having breakfast improves learning, memory and attentiveness.
Hence, make sure you eat something in the morning. It will keep you happy and energetic the entire day; also helps you stay healthy in the long run.