Your smartphone has more germs than a toilet seat. Check out ways to clean it:
Yes, there are 10 times more germs on your smartphone than on a toilet seat. So, if you are not cleaning your mobile phone regularly, you are carrying a germ box. All of us should make it a habit to clean it. Every phone has cleaned in the same way, as they carry the same screens. Your hand touches everything from doors to toilet seats, which carry bacteria and germs. And without thinking, we touch our smartphones. This is one more reason why we must clean our smartphones. So, here is how you can clean your phone and make it disinfected:
- Two cloths
Avoid using paper towels as they can scratch your screen over time.
- Mild hand soap
Avoid using hard cleaning products and go for sensitive ones.
You need water to mix up with your soap
How to do it:
- Make sure you know how much water-resistant your phone is.
- Unplug any cables and turn off your phone.
- Mix hand soap with water. Decide the proportion accordingly.
- Dip one of the lint-free cloths into the soap solution.
- Wipe your phone with damp cloths. Make sure you cover the front, back and sides.
- Use a dry lint-free cloth to wipe your phone down. And you are done.