Here are some post-lockdown tips for officegoers and how they can stay protected from coronavirus.
After months of lockdown, many countries are going back to their pre-lockdown lives with strict precautions. The government has eased restrictions in many states to curb the losses and to restore normalcy. With no signs of a vaccine and an increasing number of cases, it is important to step out keeping precautions in mind.
The government of India has allowed companies to open their offices with 33 percent of employees. While many companies are ensuring that proper measures are taken, the employees should also keep a few things in mind to make sure they don’t carry the virus home and pass them on to family members. Here are some tips for officegoers that should be followed for safety after the lockdown is lifted.
- Carry a sanitizer with you at all times and use it after touching any surface
- Do not step out without wearing a mask and follow social distancing norms
- Wash your hands every few hours with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Bring home-cooked food and prefer eating in your own space
- Make it a habit to leave your shoes and bags at the entrance
- Wash your hands as soon as you come home and take a shower
- Sanitize your shoes and bags
These tips can help you limit exposure to the virus and you can keep yourself and your family safe by taking these precautions.