Are you fond of eating chocolates? Well AAW brings to you a simple and quick hand made chocolate recipe
- Fresh Cream: 200ml
- Chocolate (dark): 600grams
- Butter (diced): 100grams
- Ginger Juice With Crushed Pulp: 100grams
- Bring the cream to boil and add the ginger juice.
- Let the liquid infuse for an hour and bring liquid back to boil
- Pour this liquid over the very finely chopped chocolate and let the chocolate mix cool
- Add the chopped butter and pour this chocolate cream in a tray and refrigerate
- When the chocolate is set hard, form small balls and dip in dark chocolate
- Take the chocolate balls out and with a fork, let the excess chocolate run down
- Put the chocolate balls on butter paper until the chocolate is set.
- Serve it to your guests
Recipe by Chef Mohd Qureshi, Pastry Chef, The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi