Khajoor ka halwa is a decadent, golden dessert. Try and make it this Rakhi and impress your family members. It is sinfully rich and tasty. Make this for your darling brother and win his happiness.
· Khajoor (seed less) 1kg
· Chotti elachi (green cardamom) 10 grm
• Take a heavy bottom handi & pour desi ghee in it.
• Once the ghee is warm, add elachi to it.
• Add khajoor, then pour some water & cook it for 25 to 30 mins on a slow heat.
• Add sugar, khoya & sprinkle dry fruits on top.
• After 5 mins switch off the flame.
• Serve hot.