Here are some quick makeup hacks for Indian weddings:
The wedding season in India is on and it’s time to attend lots of parties and functions. However, sometimes due to busy schedules during the functions it is difficult to go to the salon every day to get a stunning look. Well, don’t worry we have some simple and quick makeup tips and hacks for you to achieve that perfect look
- If you are wearing heavy jewellery, then nude makeup shades like orange, peach are the ones you should use. If you are choosing a lighter outfit with light jewellery, you can go for dark and highlighted lips.
- Dark lips look ravishing during the winter season and in case you want bold lips, then try to keep your eyes normal.
- For the hair, go for a sleek pony, a soft bun, or curls. These are all easy and quick hairdos.
- Never forget CTM — cleansing, toning, and moisturising.
- Wear kajal as it looks beautiful with an Indian look.
- If you don’t have the time to contour then don’t miss on highlighting.
- When you are in a hurry, simply apply a concealer and set it with loose powder.
- Wear a small bindi to enhance your look.
- Always use a primer before applying your makeup and a makeup fixer to set your base.
- If it is a night wedding, then go low on the bronzer and on a daytime function go light on the shimmer. Do use a makeup fixing spray to make your makeup stay long.
- Apply heavy mascara if you don’t like applying false lashes.
- Never sleep with your makeup on, always remove it before going to bed. In case you are not carrying remover use coconut oil to remove makeup.
We hope these hacks will help you!!